If you’ve been following this series of posts over the past week, I’ve been taking a quick look at the full range of Bear Grylls survival gear to see if it is all hype or actually offers something. I’ve liked some of what I’ve seen so far, but worry that some such as the mini multi-tool are a bit too small to be useful.
This knife seems to have a good balance between being compact enough to be carried and used but also big enough to be useful in demanding situations. Being a folder it will never be as strong as a full-tang blade but for most purposes that shouldn’t be too much of an issue. The sheath is usually a second-thought on a knife, but this seems to be a decent addition. All in all this seems to be a fairly cheap yet solid survival knife that should be good for all round use.
List Price: $42.50
Sale Price: $13.51
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
A decent, reasonably sized tool.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath, light weight, military grade, mildew resistant and priorities of survival guide